A2C2 awards 6 million CPU hours annually to our user community through the RFP process. The A2C2 Faculty Allocation Committee will judge allocation requests based on intellectual and technical research merit, research novelty, the sponsored research supported, potential for new research to be developed, as well as results from past allocations. Users may request up to 200,000 CPU hours for the year and are limited to one proposal per PI.
If you are an ASU faculty member (including research scientists) attending any ASU campus, you are eligible for awarded CPU hours.
If interested, please submit a 1-2 page proposal to email@example.com. The proposal should have the following information:
1) Researcher name and department
2) Number of hours requested
3) A brief description of the research involved
4) A list of recent publications presenting research conducted on Saguaro
5) A list of funding awards whose proposals mentioned Saguaro/A2C2
6) A list of funding proposals which mention Saguaro/A2C2
Our Spring 2012 request for proposals (RFP) is now open. The RFP closes on January 6, 2012 at midnight and decisions and allocations should be made by the January 15, 2012.